Sunday 28 November 2010

Drumpellier Country Park

Canon EOS 550D, 18-55mm lens, ISO 100, Aperture priority set at F22, 3 exposures.

I took this shot on the 27th November 2010 at Drumpellier Country Park known locally as Coatbridge Lochs. I should have lowered the camera on my tripod a bit more so the branches on the lower left of the tree would have been displayed in the sky but hey, that's why we take photographs to learn by our mistakes and so the next time a similar view presents its self to me i will lower my tripod. My original image was in colour with a beautiful blue sky but i prefer my black and white version. Someone sitting on the bench on the lower right of my image would have added interest, i could have done a self portrait as i always use my tripod and i always use my camera's built in self timer to help prevent camera shake this would have gave me plenty of time to take my position on the bench, never mind I'm always learning so the next time i take a shot like this i will take some without someone in it and also some with someone in it so as to give me more options when editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment