Thursday 11 November 2010

Coatbridge High School, Albert Street, Coatbridge



















All photographs taken with my Canon EOS 550D, 18-55mm lens, ISO 100,Aperture priority set at F22, 3 exposures.

Once again if you ask for permission through the correct channels then some times your request's are granted. I noticed that the old Coatbridge High School in Coatbridge which had been vacant for several years was possibly in the process of getting demolished. I then learned that some of the building was listed and therefore could not be demolished and will be refurbished, i got access to this building on the 6th of November 2010 and spent a couple of hours taking photographs. I wish i had visited a long time ago to take shots of this building as it was left when the school closed down as i would have got some good shots of chairs and desks in place. I generated HDR photographs using Photomatix and edited some more using Picasa, i thought i would remove most of the colours from my photographs and leave some colour in certain areas.



No comments:

Post a Comment