Wednesday 29 December 2010

Soft Petals

Fujifilm FinePix S602 Zoom, ISO 200, Aperture priority set at F2.8, 1/1000 sec, macro setting, handheld.
 
I took this shot in August 2010, i love the textures that flowers produce and can't wait to start shooting some more shots like this in 2011. I took this handheld but i would recommend using a tripod.
 
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has taken the time to look at my work during 2010 both on here and on my flickr site (http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevies_snaps/). My enthusiasm for photography came back to me when i started to take an interest in HDR photography which i plan to concentrate on in 2011. It was one of my ambitions to get one of my photographs published in a magazine in 2010 but i never thought i would end up getting the opportunity of a four page feature in a UK magazine called Digital Photography Enthusiast issue 3 (thanks to Rob Clymo), i also had three of my photographs published in the Airdrie and Coatbridge Advertiser. 2010 has been a good photographic year for me and hopefully next year i can produce better photographs.
I wish everyone a fantastic 2011 and please pop by every now and then and view my work.
kind regards
Stevie
   

No comments:

Post a Comment